Natig Ahmad Shirinzade is the founder and chief of the Institute of Global Economic Problem's. Is member of Entrepreneurs Council under the President of Azerbaijan Republic.
Was born in Shaki. Studied at D.I. Mendeleev University of Chemistry-Technology during 1983-1989, during 1994-1996 years studied at Western University. Specialties are engineer-chemist-technologist, manager-economist.
Has PhD on technical science and master's degree in economics.
During 1998-2005 awarded to certificates given by UNIDO, Greek Foreign Affairs Ministry, Japanese Foreign Affairs Ministry, German Technological Cooperation Institute. During 2003-2005 was a cochairman of Azerbaijan-Italy commission for development of small and middle enterprises.
Is holder of second grade “Sodrujestvo” order. In 2005 has been awarded by a special diploma for his services to the development of regions of the Azerbaijan Republic by President of Azerbaijan Republic Mister Ilham Aliyev.
In 2011 by European Business Assembly has been awarded by a diploma to the best manager in Europe.
In 2012 The Embassy of the Russian Federation in Azerbaijani Republic and Trade Representation of RF in AR awarded Natig Shirinzade by special diploma to his contribution of the development of business relations between the two countries. He is the official member of European Economic Assosiation since 2017.
Author of 3 monographs, 1 textbook and several articles.
Dear Natig Shirinzade,
Welcome to the European Economic Association.
You may start enjoying your EEA benefits immediately by using your Email/Password you created when you set up your membership profile to manage your membership account, and to access our "members-only" publications, resources, and services.
Your EEA membership enables you to receive the following special privileges:
• Access the Journal of the European Economic Association (JEEA) online issues, (or for a small fee, receive the journal in print).
• Advance access to online pre-publication accepted articles for JEEA.
• Submit papers to JEEA.
• Submit one paper to the EEA ANNUAL CONGRESS.
• Participate in the EEA ANNUAL CONGRESS.
• Benefit from low-rate fees to ECONOMIC POLICY.
• Vote in the annual election of officers and at the Annual General Assembly.
• Make nominations for EEA awards.
• Receive EEA newsletters and E-alerts about calls for papers, conferences and summer schools.
• Complimentary listing in the EEA Members Directory, accessed through the member area.
For further information, please visit the European Economic Association website at www.eeassoc.org
If you have joined as a student member, please remember to send documentation of current student status, or a link to your online webpage, to email@example.com.
If you encounter any problems, or have any questions concerning your membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view and print a receipt of your payment, please enter the EEA member log in area and click on FISCAL RECEIPT.
Thank you for joining us!
European Economic Association